Two historic neighborhoods coming together to regenerate Augusta’s urban core – a transformation few people ever imagined.
- Week of Sun, 13 Apr 2014 (AUGUSTA, GA) Earth Day Augusta festivities to be held at Phinizy Swamp Nature Park. Event will include entertainment, food, local arts & crafts, family activities, green vendors, a recycled art competition and more!http://www.augustaga.gov/1561/Earth-Day-Augusta (INC.COM) 3 Ingredients for Unforgettable Presentations: http://www.inc.com/matt-abrahams/the-secret-to-unforgettable-presentations.html (AUGUSTA, GA) The Laney Walker/Bethlehem revitalization effort will be featured at the 2014 National Planning […] read more »
- Week of Sun, 06 Apr 2014 (AUGUSTA, GA) The Boyhood Home of President Woodrow Wilson, a National Historic Landmark, will be open for tours Monday, April 7 through Saturday, April 12, 2014. Guided tours will be offered on the hour from 10 am until 4 pm. Located at 419 Seventh Street in downtown Augusta. For more information, or to book a […] read more »
- Week of Sun, 30 Mar 2014 (AUGUSTA, GA) The southeast’s first Cabela’s store opened up March 20. More than 2,500 people stood in line for the grand opening. http://spotted.augusta.com/galleries/index.php?id=4762#.UzCAO_ldWao (AUGUSTA, GA) Sunset Music & Arts at Heritage Pine returns to Laney Walker/Bethlehem first Saturdays, March-November 2014. Join us Saturday, April 5 for the Matthew Davis Band, 6:30-8:30 pm at the Heritage […] read more »
- Week of Sun, 23 Mar 2014 (AUGUSTA, GA) SNSA at Phinizy Swamp participated in Cabela’s Grand Opening. See Cabela’s Phinizy Swamp permanent feature wall. http://naturalsciencesacademy.org/2014/03/14/cabelas/ (AUGUSTA, GA) Dr. Lee Ann Caldwell’s article, “Heart of the Community,” in the March 2014 issue of Augusta Magazine captures the rich cultural, and economic history of the Laney Walker and Bethlehem neighborhoods. www.augustamagazine.com/Augusta-Magazine/February-March-2014-1/Heart-of-the-Community/ (AUGUSTA, GA) […] read more »
- Week of Thu, 13 Mar 2014 SIDNEY, Neb. (March 13, 2014) – Cabela’s Incorporated, the World’s Foremost Outfitter® of hunting, fishing and outdoor gear, will celebrate the grand opening of its Augusta store – the company’s first Georgia location – with a weekend-long celebration featuring special guests, giveaways, family events and more. Grand opening weekend gets underway at 10:45 a.m. Thursday, […] read more »
- Week of Mon, 10 Mar 2014 (AUGUSTA, GA) Looking to move to intown Augusta? Phase I of Heritage Pine, Laney Walker/Bethlehem’s flagship development, is almost sold out. Contact Shawn Edwards, Augusta HCD Department, 706.821.4267 orSEdwards@augustaga.govfor home ownership opportunities. http://www.heritagepineaugusta.com http://www.laneywalkerbethlehem.com (AUGUSTA, GA) A 42,000-square-foot Augusta location scheduled to open March 20 is Cabela’s first in Georgia. http://www.cabelas.com/ (AUGUSTA, GA) Sunset Music […] read more »
- Week of Fri, 07 Mar 2014 Cabela’s Media Preview Invite Cabela’s is located at 833 Cabela Drive on the south side of I-20 at Riverwatch Parkway in the Village at Riverwatch development. Grand opening is March 20, 2014 Media contact: Marjorie Young Carriage Trade PR firstname.lastname@example.org 912.844.9990 Cabela’s Media Preview Invite read more »